The purpose of this module is to learn how to apply an ethical decision making process that is based on the NCCP Code of Ethics.
The course will prepare coaches to;
(4 hour course)
- Analyze a situation that has moral implications.
- Determine whether the situation has legal or ethical implications.
- Identify the ethical issues in the situation.
- Apply the NCCP ethical decision making framework to respond to an ethical situation adapted to the coaching context.
- Produce a response that is consistent with the NCCP Code of Ethics.
Making Ethical Decisions Online Evaluation: All coaches must complete this evaluation after completing the Make Ethical Decisions module. Once you have received your Coaching Certification (CC) number (approx. 6 weeks after you have completed the course) click here to be directed to the Evaluation located on the Coaching Association of Canada's website.
Dates and RegIstration
Classroom Web Based Home Study