Whether influencing change in your organization, across the sport and physical activity system, or more broadly in society, this workshop will provide participants with theory and practical tools for success.
- Identify elements of effective change movements
- Discuss the (under)representation of women in society
- Review tips for being heard and improving your listening skills
- Discuss approaches on how to influence others
- Obtain 1 NCCP Professional Development Credit for the event.
If you are interested in scheduling a clinic in your area please contact,
Active Living Consultant - Coaching
Department of Health & Wellness
Physical Activity, Sport and Recreation