In this module you will learn to plan a practice that is consistent with NCCP standards with regard to structure.
The course prepares coaches to;
- Organize activities within a practice plan that is well structured, is adapted to athletes’ age, and reflects safety considerations.
- Distribute activities appropriately in the various parts of the practice.
- Identify potential risk factors for the sport and the activities.
- Design an Emergency Action Plan.
- Identify suitable practice goals.
- Design activities that have appropriate characteristics for the sport, the age group, and athletes’ proficiency level.
- Design activities to obtain certain training effects on the athletic abilities required in the sport.
(6 hour course)
Dates and Registration
Classroom Web Based Home Study